[Yanel-dev] BasicXMLResource inconsistencies

Josias Thöny josias.thoeny at wyona.com
Mon Jan 14 14:04:45 CET 2008

Evaldas Taroza wrote:
> Hi,
> there are static properties in BasicXMLResource:
> SERIALIZER_OMIT_XML_DECLARATION = "serializer-omit-xml-declaration";
> SERIALIZER_DOCTYPE_PUBLIC = "serializer-doctype-public";
> SERIALIZER_DOCTYPE_SYSTEM = "serializer-doctype-system";

I think those properties are obsolete and should be removed.
Thanks for pointing this out.

The serializer can be overridden in the rc like so:

<yanel:custom-config>
   <views>
     <view id="default">
       <mime-type>text/html</mime-type>
       <xslt>/xslt/global.xsl</xslt>
       <serializer key="HTML_TRANSITIONAL">
         <omit-xml-declaration>yes</omit-xml-declaration>
         <doctype-public>-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0
Transitional//EN</doctype-public>

<doctype-system>http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd</doctype-system>
       </serializer>