[Yanel-dev] different schemes in yanel

Evaldas Taroza etaroza at optaros.com
Mon Jan 14 10:13:08 CET 2008

Hi,

I am trying to understand how I can programmatically access a resource
in Yanel without passing it through HTTP.

Can anyone explain how yanelrepo: and yanelreource: schemes are working?
For instance I have an XML resource (extends BasicXMLResource) for which
I get content as specified in the parameter. I need a class which
transparently gives me an XML with any given URI in the repository, for
example, the parameters for my resource can be
1. my.xml
2. yanelrepo:/my.xml
3. yanelresource:/my.xml

Is there anything like:
InputStream is = new NodeInRepository(paramURI).getContents();

Evaldas