[Yanel-dev] OpenID integration

Evaldas Taroza etaroza at optaros.com
Fri Jan 11 09:26:47 CET 2008

Michael Wechner wrote:
> Hi
>
> Evaldas recently sent me the link of JOID
>
> http://code.google.com/p/joid/
>
> whereas I remember Evaldas saying something about Sun has also a nice
> lib, whereas I cannot find it. Evaldas, do you remember or did I
> misunderstand something?

I meant this library only. I think this is the most reliable one.

> Now in order to get started I guess beside the regular login form we
> should also provide an OpenID login input field, e.g.
>
> Regular Login
> Username: ...
> Password: ...
>
> or login with OpenID
> OpenID: ...
> (For example michaelwechner.livejournal.com)

I already tried to play with it and it is as easy as they say it is. I
built my JSP page where you can log in with an OpenID. As a next step I
was already thinking how to put it into Yanel, but then I got some other
work to do :)

Evaldas