[Yanel-dev] organization of data

simon litwan simon.litwan at wyona.com
Wed Feb 27 16:50:39 CET 2008

> which lets you programmatically  access htdosc/yanel-htodcs.
>
> then we could introduce a kind a protocol in the rc. e.g. htdocs://
> resp. yanelhtdocs://
>
>      <view id="tablelist" type="jelly">
>        <xslt>/xslt/usecase.xsl</xslt>
>        <template>htdocs://create-tablelist-shortcut.jelly</template>
>        <mime-type>text/html</mime-type>
>      </view>
>
> this would use the jelly provided by the resource via htdocs.
> one could overwrite the jelly by omitting the protocol and point to a
> jelly in the realms data repository.
>
> BTW:
> i think if the method public InputStream getHtdocs(String path) would
> access the data via package resolving we would go a step forward to
> provide resource-types as packages (which i consider very important.)
i've implemented two new resourceResolver. one with the scheme
"resourcehtdocs:" which access files within the resource-types htdocs
directory and an other one with the scheme "resourceyanelhtdocs:" which
access files within the resource-types yanel-htdocs directory.

i'm not very happy with the naming of the schemes maybe someone has a
better idea.

here again the two examples for the  schemes:
resourcehtdocs:/bar/foo.xml
resourceyanelhtdocs:/bar/foo.xml

BTW: this resourceResolver will access data in the package and if no
package exists via filesystem.

simon