[Yanel-dev] organization of data

simon litwan simon.litwan at wyona.com
Mon Feb 25 14:11:23 CET 2008

Evaldas Taroza schrieb:
> simon litwan wrote:
>> Evaldas Taroza schrieb:
>>
>> i think it even would make sense to allow a resource to contain the
>> jelly scripts since they are highly resource specific. i anyway would
> I would say that it is only sometimes the case. Resource types are
> reusable (across realms) entities. So I don't think it is a good idea
> to package all the templates into the resource jar (unless they are
> considered as 'default' templates), because everyone who is using a
> resource will most likely want to have his/her own custom templates.
ok you're right in most cases the templates will be customized in a way.
but i think it would be nice to deliver the templates within the
resource because then it would be possible to download one resource
package, register it and add a rc and it will work.
now you have to do a lot of things after you downloaded a resource (e.g.
http://svn.wyona.com/repos/public/yanel/contributions/resources/tinymce/).

simon