[Yanel-dev] organization of data

Evaldas Taroza etaroza at optaros.com
Mon Feb 25 11:21:09 CET 2008

Hi,
Maybe we should think about how to better organize data in the
repository. I mean we need some conventions. Currently we just put
everything into /data and that's it. So javascripts, xslt, jelly, css
together with the actual content gets there. I don't think it is nice.
Because some of the scripts (like jelly, xslt) belong to some of the
content and is not reusable, so they should lie somewhere logically
close to each other.

I saw Josias is using some layout according to usecases.

Has anyone suggestions about the conventions?

Evaldas

www.linkedin.com/in/taroza

Optaros - www.optaros.com