[Yanel-dev] Creating a resource from scratch

simon litwan simon.litwan at wyona.com
Mon Feb 25 00:11:39 CET 2008

Michael Wechner schrieb:
> Dear Simon
>
> I just have applied your patch re creating a resource type from
> scratch. Thanks very much for the patch :-)
thanks very much for applying :)

> It comes to my mind, that it probably would be useful if also a sample
> resource config would be generated plus an entry point to the
> documentation, because depending on what template one is choosing, the
> resource config and where to continue within the documentation can be
> very different.
i also had the idea of creating an rc. i think this would make sense.
after it created the resource it asks you for a path where you want to
put the rc and it copies the example specific rc to this path. and echo
the url to the newly created resource.

what do you mean by "entry point to the documentation"?

simon