[Yanel-dev] Debugging Jelly

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Thu Feb 14 22:45:14 CET 2008

Hi

I have started to use Jelly and like it and dislike it ;-)

The reason I like it is because one can develop certain things very quickly.

The reason I dislike it, because it doesn't tell me were I am doing
things wrong.

For example some methods have changed in the meantime: getUUID() instead
getID()

but Jelly doesn't really complain about this, but rather just does
nothing or ignores it.

Is there a way how to see such kind of problems?

Wyona      -   Open Source Content Management - Yanel, Yulup
http://www.wyona.com
michael.wechner at wyona.com, michi at apache.org