[Yanel-dev] Lost namespace

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Mon Feb 11 21:13:44 CET 2008

Evaldas Taroza wrote:

> Michael Wechner wrote:
>
>> Evaldas Taroza wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have a resource that extends BasicXMLResource. in getContentXML()
>>> I return input stream with XML that has a default namespce
>>> xmlns="bla bla".
>>>
>>> In the resource configuration I say that mime-type is
>>> application/xhtml+xml.
>>

>> what happens if you set it to application/xml?
>
> Then everything is fine

AFAIK the BasicXMLResource will use a mime type specific serializer,
which means if do not apply any XSLTs and only want to see the XML
output of getContentXML() then you should set the mime type to
application/xml or comment the mime type (and then also the XML
serializer should be used, hopefully ;-)

> Evaldas

Wyona      -   Open Source Content Management - Yanel, Yulup
http://www.wyona.com
michael.wechner at wyona.com, michi at apache.org