[Yanel-dev] What is the AJAX core directory good for

Evaldas Taroza etaroza at optaros.com
Tue Feb 5 21:50:18 CET 2008

Currently the most important components are core and gallery. By
extending these two for instance a gallery browser can be created.

I suggest to have the core component for Yanel. All other components
should extend it (because it extends ...gwt.User). Some generic classes
can be put there. For example, now, this component initializes Yanel
namespace inside a page (Yanel = {}). This namespace can be used for
putting some configuration data. So I have ConfigurableComponentsAware
class which is a simple implementation of how configuration can be
passed to a GWT component.

Evaldas

Optaros - www.optaros.com