[Yanel-dev] Resource icons

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Mon Feb 4 22:57:28 CET 2008

simon litwan wrote:

> Michael Wechner schrieb:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> What is the reason to keep different sized versions of the same logo,
>> e.g.
>>
>> MY-RESOURCE/yanel-htdocs/icons/32x32/rt-icon.png
>>
>> but also 22x22 and 16x16 ?
>
> this i the standard way how icon sets (e.g. tango) are. i think it
> makes sense to do the same.

But IIUC currently only the 32x32 is used, right?

Btw, I have changed the atom entry and feed icons, but they are not
really 32x32 :-( In case anyone is finding better fitting atom icons,
then please shout ;-)

> and further i could imagine that in the future not only the
> yanel-entry page is showing the icons in the registered resource type
> overview (where they can be big) but also use them in the toolbar e.g.
> create (as it is in normal applications).

right, I guess the "resource-creator" could make use of them, but I
guess there is no API yet beside the URL convention, right?