[Yanel-dev] Resource documentation with the ant task style

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Mon Feb 4 22:16:49 CET 2008

Hi

I have started to refactor the resource types documentation, e.g.

src/resources/directory/yanel-htdocs/doc/index.html

where I have applied the ant task style, e.g.

http://ant.apache.org/manual/stylesheets/style.css

which I think is simple, but helps a lot to see exactly what is important.

The standard Yanel contains about 25 resource types at the moment and I
am planning to document one per day, so I hope within one month we will
have some nicely documented resource types.

Of course if some of you would also do one per day (which takes about 15
minutes), then we would be finished much sooner ;-)

michael.wechner at wyona.com                        michi at apache.org