[Yanel-dev] Hardcoded yanel prefix

Guillaume Déflache guillaume.deflache at wyona.com
Tue Dec 16 12:02:04 CET 2008

Hi all!

Guillaume D=E9flache schrieb:
> I still need to test it but there should no be any problem, will send a
> patch here or (may be better) on the original bug ASAP.
> =

> Basically I just added a parameter for this in the =

> htmlunit-properties.xml HTMLUnit XML
> properties file, and made the value available as a protected variable in
> the base class for tests, which made the hard-coded constant superfluous.
> =

> =

> Also introducing a local.htmlunit-properties.xml file would also help =

> (esp. with Hudson) not to have locally-modified configuration files, so =

> I was thinking of including that in the patch too. WDYT?

Here is a patch for both.

Implemented as described, except I:
  - had to fix the tests to make them behave WRT the reserved prefix
  - fixed remaining Java generics type warnings in modified code

Please note I am not too sure about the actual and/or designed local.* =

files' semantics: are they supposed to augment the non-local =

configuration or only replace it? This implementation does configuration =

replacement by only loading the local or else the non-local file.

Cheers,
   Guillaume