[Yanel-dev] Cleaned src code

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Tue Dec 9 16:54:35 CET 2008

ok, I have committed now most of it except for

impl/java/org/wyona/yanel/impl/resources/usecase/thread/ThreadUsecaseResource.java
contributions/resources/nutch/src/java/org/wyona/yanel/impl/resources/NutchResource.java
realms/welcome-admin/src/java/org/wyona/yanel/servlet/menu/impl/WelcomeRealmMenu.java
realms/yanel-website/src/java/org/wyona/yanel/servlet/menu/impl/YanelWebsiteMenu.java
M      core/java/org/wyona/yanel/cmdl/communication/CommandLineRequest.java
M      core/java/org/wyona/yanel/cmdl/communication/CommandLineResponse.java
M      core/java/org/wyona/yanel/core/Yanel.java
M      webapp/src/java/org/wyona/yanel/servlet/YanelServlet.java

which I will need to spend some more time on it