[Yanel-dev] DataRepoSitetreeResource and lazy loading

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Sun Apr 20 21:55:42 CEST 2008

simon litwan wrote:

> hi all
>
> i think we shoud add something like this:
> showChildren =
> Boolean.valueOf(getResourceConfigProperty("show-children")).booleanValue();
>
> to the DataRepoSitetreeResource to allow lazy loading of branches.
>
> WDYT?

you mean that not everything is loaded at once when accessing

http://127.0.0.1:8080/yanel/MY_REALM/yanel/data-repository-sitetree.html

?

we have planned to introduce some AJAX for this, e.g.

http://extjs.com/license

and I think this would only load the branches incrementally anyway and
hence such a configuration wouldn't be necessary.

Or do I misunderstand something?