[Yanel-dev] Navigation Resource

tonio tonio.seiler at wyona.com
Tue Apr 15 16:58:28 CEST 2008

When I call the resource over the browser, the getLastModified Method
of the Resource is called. This method is somehow looking for a
menu.xml file in the repository and when this node does not exist,
the resource crashes.
This error does not occur when the resource is incuded with xinclude.

As a fix I created a empty menu.xml in the repository.

I think this should be fixed, eventhough it is not very urgent since
mostly the navigation resource will be included with xinclude.

Tonio