[Yanel-dev] Indexing of nodes during save

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Wed Apr 9 01:14:36 CEST 2008

Hi

I have noticed (and fixed) a couple of bugs  within the VFS and FS
implementation of Yarep.

- If a mime type was set, then it was indexed, not matter if it's binary
or text data. I have added a check that only "text" nodes are indexed
and added a TODO re Tika
- I have added a check re properties which have null as a value such
that they are ignored during indexing of properties.

Please make an update of Yanel (and build clean) and let me know in case
these changes are causing any trouble.

Wyona      -   Open Source Content Management - Yanel, Yulup
http://www.wyona.com
michael.wechner at wyona.com, michi at apache.org