[Yanel-dev] Users being loaded during startup

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Wed Oct 31 22:35:26 CET 2007

Hi

It seems like users (and groups) are being loaded during startup of the
Yanel server into the memory. But this means if a user is being changed
within the repository, then the Yanel server doesn't know about this.

In the case of LDAP this is actually rather normal and it's "completely"
discoupled from the Yanel server. Hence I think we shouldn't load the
users (and groups) during startup.

Now I am not sure where this is being done actually. Is this done by the
actual implementation or by the security framework or by Yanel?

Any pointers are very welcome

michael.wechner at wyona.com                        michi at apache.org