[Yanel-dev] File Upload fixed

Oli Kessler ok at ncode.ch
Tue Oct 30 13:56:20 CET 2007

On 30.10.2007, at 11:25, Michael Wechner wrote:

> Hi
>
> Thanks to Josias the file upload is now fixed and arbitrary size
> files can be upload.
>
> I think it would be nice though to implement some constraints, such as
>
> - max file size
> - max number of uploads per session

While a max file size makes sense for me, the "max number of uploads
per session" is not going to provide more protection IMHO. If someone
wants to fill up the server's disk space, there is no way to prevent
it unless some kind of quota is implemented per user.

Uploading multipe files may be a common usecase for a special user
and limiting the number thereof will make this very cumbersome..

Cheers,
-ok