[Yanel-dev] File Upload size problem

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Sun Oct 28 23:44:00 CET 2007

Hi

I have tried to use the file upload functionality of the file/node
resource, which works fine, but when trying to upload bigger files (e.g.
30MB) then I will receive the following errors

==> build/logs/log4j-cnode1.log <==
175989 2007-10-28 23:37:12,833 [http-8443-Processor24] ERROR
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].[localhost].[/yanel].[YanelServlet].invoke():253
- Servlet.service() for servlet YanelServlet threw exception
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

	org.wyona.yanel.servlet.communication.YanelFilter.doFilter(YanelFilter.java:41)

I guess the problem is, that the stream is first pulled into the memory instead directly onto the harddisk, right?

If so, how can we change this?

michael.wechner at wyona.com                        michi at apache.org