[Yanel-dev] re commit 27873

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Tue Oct 2 12:14:25 CEST 2007

simon litwan wrote:

> it seems to me that after updating i get a build failed which i think
> is related to commit 27873.
>
> if i understand it right we have to add something like this to the all
> the realms build.xml
>
> <target name="copy-dependencies" depends="init">
> <echo>Copy dependencies of realm Welcome</echo>
> <copy todir="${build.dir}/webapps/${servlet.context.prefix}/WEB-INF/lib">
> <fileset refid="maven2.realm.fileset"/>
> <mapper type="flatten"/>
> </copy>
> </target>
>
> right?

exactly. Please apologize any inconvenience.

Realms allowed to specify dependencies, but these were never copied,
which is obviously a bug.

I fixed it now, but as you can see one needs to add this target in the
case of realms with their own build file.

> simon

Wyona      -   Open Source Content Management - Yanel, Yulup
http://www.wyona.com
michael.wechner at wyona.com, michi at apache.org