[Yanel-dev] ViewableV2.getMimeType()

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Tue Nov 27 21:58:24 CET 2007

Hi

I gave ViewableV2.getMimeType() some more thought and suddenly thought
that this is needed if the resource writes into the response directly
and sets

View.setResponse(false)

resp. which is being checked by the YanelServlet for instance

view.isResponse()

but I didn't find any place where this method is actually being used.

I have commented it locally

     /**
      * Mime type of resource, e.g. application/xhtml+xml, whereas it
can depend on view id
      */
-    public String getMimeType(String viewId) throws Exception;
+    //public String getMimeType(String viewId) throws Exception;
 }

and Yanel and all resources build fine.

Since ViewableV2 is not released yet, shall we delete it?

WDYT?

michael.wechner at wyona.com                        michi at apache.org