[Yanel-dev] Problem building Yanel on Windows

Evaldas Taroza etaroza at optaros.com
Mon Nov 26 15:29:44 CET 2007

Hi,

I have JDK 5 on Windows. I was following the steps in the readme.txt:

1. configure.bat - was ok. I let set-up to install Tomcat in Yanel/local

2. build.bat - failed with the following exception:
class file has wrong version 50.0, should be 49.0 Please remove or make
sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the classpath.
org.jdom.Document jdomDocument = new
org.jdom.input.DOMBuilder().build(getConfiguration().getCustomConfiguration());

Evaldas