[Yanel-dev] public String getFilesystemName(String name)

simon litwan simon.litwan at wyona.com
Mon Nov 26 09:43:57 CET 2007

hi all

the methode public String getFilesystemName(String name) of httpRequest
resturns the filename of an uploaded file. because of a bug in IE it
returns the filename and the path. to fix that we have at least in two
classes a fix for this.
i would recomend to fix this allready in the class httpRequest.

at the moment the fix includes also a replacement for "  |&|%|\\?" which
i think it's good. but josias mentioned it could be the wish of someone
to keep this characters in the filename. i guess this is right for
german umlauts and such characters but not for this: "  |&|%|\\?". but
i'm not sure, we also just could provied autility class to replace any
special char.

WDOT?

simon