[Yanel-dev] Dependency resolving re jackrabbit seems to work now

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Fri Nov 23 00:32:53 CET 2007

Hi

I have slightly refactored the Yanel build process, whereas now
dependencies should only be only when a classpath is being set.

Also it seems that this fixed the problem re jackrabbit resolving.

Whereas I think we should rather add the jcr and jackrabbit dependency
to the pom file of the yarep package and not to yanel.

I will give it a try by tomorrow.

michael.wechner at wyona.com                        michi at apache.org