[Yanel-dev] [YAREP] Repository.close() method implemented

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Sun Nov 18 22:01:40 CET 2007

Hi

I have added a Repository.close() method in order to cover such cases as
closing a JCR session.

Please note that when using the Repository class one should also close
it appropriately otherwise the repository might be locked (depending on
the implementation), whereas I am not sure how this is actually behaving
within a threaded environment. I guess we will find out ;-)

michael.wechner at wyona.com                        michi at apache.org