[Yanel-dev] How to resolve dependecies manually

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Thu Nov 1 11:01:34 CET 2007

Hi

I have updated the security lib (especially the API) and since it's
being used within many realms (Menu.java) I had trouble fixing them all,
but in the end I have made it :-)

Maybe somebody can need my hints for the future and this how I did it:

Delete all corresponding libs from the local maven repo, e.g.

rm -rf /home/michi/.m2/repository/wyona-org-security

then I habe logged the build process

YANEL_SOURCE/build.sh > build.log

then I have checked again which libs have been copied

/home/michi/.m2/repository/wyona-org-security/wyona-org-security-core/

and the I have grepped the build.log file and this way I was able to
find out where the lib is being used.

Maybe there are simpler ways to do this ;-) but it worked within
reasonable time and effort :-)

Wyona      -   Open Source Content Management - Yanel, Yulup
http://www.wyona.com
michael.wechner at wyona.com, michi at apache.org