[Yanel-dev] What is a workflow variable?

Josias Thöny josias.thoeny at wyona.com
Thu May 24 13:22:18 CEST 2007

Michael Wechner wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have taken a closer look at the Workflow interface
>
> http://127.0.0.1:8080/yanel/yanel-website/javadoc/org/wyona/yanel/core/api/attributes/WorkflowableV1.html
>

> What is a workflow variable resp. getWorkflowVariable()?

Basically it's the same as in Lenya: a property of a resource which may
be used to control workflow conditions.
Currently only one workflow variable is used: live-revision
It stores the revision number of the revision which is live. A workflow
variable belongs to a resource, and not to a specific revision.

I will add some documentation to the interface.

Josias