[Yanel-dev] Initial Version of Workflow and Date within meta of this version

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Fri May 18 12:30:33 CEST 2007

Hi

It seems when re-editing a document and a new version is being created, then
the initial workflow date is being shown within the introspection, but
it's not really being set within the meta of this version and hence it
doesn't contain a date resp. no date is being displayed within the
introspection.

I think we should change this, but maybe there is some good reason to
keep it this way.

WDYT?

michael.wechner at wyona.com                        michi at apache.org