[Yanel-dev] RealmConfiguration is kind of misleading as a name

Josias Thöny josias.thoeny at wyona.com
Mon May 14 09:14:41 CEST 2007

On Sat, 2007-05-12 at 13:35 +0200, Michael Wechner wrote:
> Hi
>
> I think the class name RealmConfiguration is a bit misleading, because
> one want think that it is re the configuration of one realm and not of
> all the realms being registered within Yanel. Hence I think it would
> make sense to rename it.
>
> WDYT?

+1 for renaming.
This class is not only about configuration, it's also provides methods
to e.g. add a new realm, so maybe we could rename it to "RealmManager".
Any better ideas?

And maybe we could also move this class and Realm.java from
org.wyona.yanel.core.map to org.wyona.yanel.core, or is there a reason
why these two classes belong to the map package?

Josias