[Yanel-dev] clustering and realm registration

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Sat May 12 13:44:13 CEST 2007

Hi

Within conf/yanel.xml one can configure where realms.xml is being
located and
hence can be outsourced of the actual webapp and shared by various
cluster nodes.

Nevertheless I am afraid that this won't work, because if a realm is
being added by one cluster node and the shared configuration updated,
then the other cluster nodes probably will not notice that the config
has been changed.

One could of course check on the last modified, but this might lead into
performance problems.

Any suggestion how we could improve this is very much appreciated ;-)

michael.wechner at wyona.com                        michi at apache.org