[Yanel-dev] Fixing the license headers

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Sat May 5 20:52:01 CEST 2007

Hi

I noticed that we copied the license "header" from the ASF, but actually
should replace ASF by Wyona as seen below. Please make sure that in the
case of new files we have Wyona instead ASF.

- * Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
+ * Licensed to Wyona under one or more
  * contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file distributed with
  * this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership.
- * The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
+ * Wyona licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
  * (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
  * the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at

michael.wechner at wyona.com                        michi at apache.org