[Yanel-dev] Status of Wiki resource

Josias Thöny josias.thoeny at wyona.com
Fri May 4 15:31:21 CEST 2007

On Thu, 2007-05-03 at 23:07 +0200, Michael Wechner wrote:
> Dear Josias
>
> I have noticed that you put quite some effort into the Wiki resource.
>
> Do you consider it to be fully working now?

I think I fixed all the bugs in bugzilla related to the WikiResource,
except the one about writing more tests.

I'm not aware of any other bugs, so yes, I consider the WikiResource
working.
There may be some encoding problems with non-ascii characters (e.g. äöü)
on certain platforms. But it's working for me on Linux/UTF-8.

josias