[Yanel-dev] site import fails on windows

Josias Thöny josias.thoeny at wyona.com
Wed Mar 21 15:07:35 CET 2007

Hi,

Bunting, Wayne wrote:
> hi all
>
> we just wanted to import a site and got following.
> Exception
>     * Error Message:
>
>           o java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\gurit_yanel_migration\yanel-trunk\src\realms\http:\www.gurit.com\yanel\config\yanel-realm-config.xml (The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)

It looks like a URL has been used as realm id.
This might cause a problem because of the special characters in a URL.
A realm id should only contain alphanumeric characters, or maybe a dash.
I think there is no parameter validation yet.

If you think that's not the problem, please tell us the exact values you
entered in the form, so I can try to reproduce the problem.

Josias