[Yanel-dev] Toolbar exceptions

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Thu Mar 15 14:38:03 CET 2007

Hi

Simon and I realized this morning that the toolbar shouldn't be merged
always, e.g. when an XHTML is being requested by Yulup or TinyMCE. The
question is how can this be prevented. For the moment I have added an
ugly hack where the servlet checks for yanel.resource.usecase, but this
is really ugly.

Of course we could introduce something like notoolbar query string or
whatsoever, but it would require URL rewriting.

Any suggestions or ideas how to fix this problem more nicely are very
welcome.

michael.wechner at wyona.com                        michi at apache.org