[Yanel-dev] problem in add-realm

Josias Thöny josias.thoeny at wyona.com
Wed Mar 14 14:06:11 CET 2007

Hi Simon,

simon litwan wrote:
> hi all
>
> i tried to import a website and got an error:
>
> Exception
>
>     * Error Message:
>
>           o java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not save page:
> url=http://www.nzz.ch/eng/: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> /opt/apache-tomcat-5.5.20/temp/import_1173869973242/eng (Is a directory)

Which was the exact URL that you gave in the form?
I will try to investigate the problem.
BTW, I'm not sure if it's a good idea to crawl a site like NZZ. Crawling
puts a significant load on the remote server, and I'm not sure if they
like that. Our crawler doesn't support any "politeness" which means it
will send one request right after the other without any breaks in between.

Josias