[Yanel-dev] "z-Index" of Toolbar

Josias Thöny josias.thoeny at wyona.com
Mon Mar 12 23:18:38 CET 2007

Michael Wechner wrote:
> Hi
>
> It seems to me that the "z-Index" of the toolbar isn't really big
> enough, which one can check at
>
> http://127.0.0.1:8080/yanel/?yanel.toolbar=on
>
> or what else may cause that the Yanel image is above the toolbar?

I can confirm it's a z-index problem.
Setting a high z-index for div#headerwrap solves the problem.

> Also I think we should make the "z-Index" configurable within
>
> src/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml
>
> because there might be websites which use some big numbers as well.

Hm, to me it seems a bit overkill to make it configurable, and I'm not
sure if it would be easy to do, because the css is currently a static file.
I would probably just put some big number and it should cover most cases.
Just my 2 cents.

Josias