[Yanel-dev] [Fwd: [CC] [yanel-java5] yanel-java5 Build Failed]

Josias Thöny josias.thoeny at wyona.com
Thu Jul 12 16:48:05 CEST 2007

Michael Wechner wrote:
> Hi
>
> Any idea what might be wrong? The Java2 seems to work fine.

The error happens when the content-language parameter is null when it's
passed to the xsl transformer (XMLResource.java line 169). Apparently
the transformer does not accept null paramters.
The attached patch fixes the problem for me, but I'm not sure if it's
the right fix. It just uses "en" as the content language if it's null.

I don't know why this error happens only with java 5...

Josias