[Yanel-dev] XSLT copy-of didn't work anymore

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Mon Jul 2 10:33:39 CEST 2007

Hi

Yesterday I had some strange problem that the xsl:copy-of didn't work
anymore properly and after quite some time I have realized that within
my instance I had two different xerces and two different xalan libs.

After cleaning my local maven repository and build clean build
everything worked fine again.

I thought I let you know about this in case you experience something
similar.

Wyona      -   Open Source Content Management - Yanel, Yulup
http://www.wyona.com
michael.wechner at wyona.com, michi at apache.org