[Yanel-dev] Problem with resource dependencies (Yanel User Resource)

Paloma Gomez paloma.gomez at wyona.com
Tue Jan 30 17:03:02 CET 2007

Hi all,

I am working on a new resource that has a dependency on the
wyona.org.security libraries. I have added these dependencies to its
dependencies.xml file:

<dependency groupId="wyona-org-security" artifactId="wyona-org-security-core"
                  version="0.0.1-dev-r22197"/>
<dependency groupId="wyona-org-security" artifactId="wyona-org-security-impl"
                  version="0.0.1-dev-r22197"/>

The version number is the same used in the dependencies.xml used to build
yanel.

If I don't include these dependencies the build fails. When I include
then, the build process is successful but there is something wrong  since
I get the following error when I try to access
http://127.0.0.1:8080/yanel/:

java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError
	org.wyona.security.impl.PolicyManagerImpl.authorize(PolicyManagerImpl.java:87)
	org.wyona.security.impl.PolicyManagerImpl.authorize(PolicyManagerImpl.java:58)
	org.wyona.yanel.servlet.YanelServlet.doAuthorize(YanelServlet.java:883)
	org.wyona.yanel.servlet.YanelServlet.service(YanelServlet.java:139)

If I exclude the resource from the build within yanel.xml, everything
works fine.

Any hints?

Thanks,
Paloma