[Yanel-dev] yarep VFSMap filter

Josias Thöny josias.thoeny at wyona.com
Thu Jan 25 14:59:09 CET 2007

Hi all,

If you have a look at:
http://yanel.wyona.org/hello/
you will see that a folder named "/hello/.svn/" is displayed. I guess
that this folder is not really supposed to appear.

To fix this, I added an option to declare an "ignore" filter for the
VFSMap, in order to e.g. prevent certains paths to show up as children
when calling getChildren().

It must be declared as follows:

<paths class="org.wyona.yarep.impl.VFileSystemMapImpl" src="content">
    <ignore pattern=".*\.svn"/>
</paths>

This example will cause the map to ignore all subversion folders.

The pattern is a regular expression, and an arbitrary number of ignore
elements may be specified.

Note that this feature is not yet present in the yarep revision which is
currently used by yanel. Moreover, I only added it to the VFSMap,
probably it should be added to the default map also.

josias