[Yanel-dev] Realm and Resource Registration and Clusterability

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Thu Jan 11 00:01:06 CET 2007

Hi

I have just realized that since each "Tomcat" has its own yanel config
files, e.g. WEB-INF/classes/realms.xml we will have a problem re
clusterability.

The realm itself is not a problem, because its normally outside of
Tomcat, e.g. on a NFS, but the realms.xml itself isn't.

So I would suggest that we also pull out this configuration realms.xml
which is actually kind of simple because it's referenced from yanel.xml,
whereas I am not sure if this was the original idea of it ;-)

WDYT?

michael.wechner at wyona.com                        michi at apache.org