AW: [Yanel-dev] Some good news about Sunbird

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Tue Jan 2 22:13:10 CET 2007

Donat Grimm wrote:

>Thanks for the "good" news.
>We need shared events, sorry. So, try harder ;-)

thanks ;-)

Well, events can be shared already, but one might risk
that these are being overwritten when being edited at the same time,
resp. the last modified wins.

It's not just a matter of Yanel, but also of the client. I am not sure
if Sunbird actually supports CalDAV and I also don't know about Chandler.

We can add it to the roadmap for some later release, but let's first gather
some experience with the current implementation.

michael.wechner at wyona.com                        michi at apache.org