[Yanel-dev] Usability of updating user profile

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Mon Feb 26 16:39:16 CET 2007

Hi

I have based the following URL on the yanel user resource

http://127.0.0.1:8080/yanel/yanel-website/people/paloma-gomez.html

Updating of the name seems to work, but I think we should change the
usability a bit.
At the moment one receives as a successfull response:

Profile updated successfully

Name:    Hugo
E-Mail:    lenya at foo.bar

but how does the user get back (I mean I know ;-) but ....)

I think this message is fine, but one either

- provide a link back to the form itself

or

WDYT?

michael.wechner at wyona.com                        michi at apache.org