[Yanel-dev] Using the testing suite

Paloma Gomez paloma.gomez at wyona.com
Fri Feb 23 15:13:09 CET 2007

simon litwan escribió:
> Paloma Gomez schrieb:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I have just refactored the Yanel User Resource and I have written a
>> test to check the basic functionality (groups handling still needs
>> some polishing).
>>
>> I have read the documentation regarding tests in the yanel website
>> and it says one just have to build yanel, start tomcat and then run
>> ./build.sh test. Doing so causes all junit tests to fail (htmlunit
>> tests are successful, though).
>
> actually it seems to me you do everything right.
> could you post the error output?

I have attached a file with the output. I have just noticed that all the
errors are related to the following path, which obviously is wrong:

/usr/local/yanelTesting/src/realms/test-copy-realm/yanel/config/nullnulldata-repository.xml

Do you think I introduced something that might be causing this?

Thanks,

Paloma