[Yanel-dev] Setting up a demo

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Thu Feb 22 10:06:32 CET 2007

Hi

 From the feedback we have received I think it makes sens to setup a
demo, whereas it would be good to slightly change
the realm creation for this http://127.0.0.1:8080/yanel/import-site.html

People shouldn't be allowed to enter the filesystem path and also the
max number of pages.

Hence I think we should define default values within resource
configuration. When this default values are being set,
then people would be restricted to these values, otherwise if there are
not set within the config, then people have to provide their own values.

WDYT?

michael.wechner at wyona.com                        michi at apache.org