[Yanel-dev] svn:eol-style native

Josias Thöny josias.thoeny at wyona.com
Tue Feb 13 16:45:59 CET 2007

Hi devs,

Please enable autoprops in your subversion configuration file to
automatically set the eol-style property when new files are added. This
will improve the cross-platform compatibility of our source code and of
patches.

Have a look at:
http://www.apache.org/dev/svn-eol-style.txt

I just set this property on all files, whereas it just came to my mind
that it might not be a good idea to set it on the .bat files. There
might be a problem if a unix user creates a release for windows users.
Should I revert the .bat files?

Sorry if this might cause any inconveniences.

thanks,
Josias