[Yanel-dev] Contracts of Storage.getSize() etc.

Josias Thöny josias.thoeny at wyona.com
Mon Feb 12 15:44:47 CET 2007

Andreas Wuest wrote:
> Hi
>
> What are the contracts of getSize(), delete() and getRevisions() of the
> Storage interface?

The yarep API is currently undergoing a transition from the path-based
methods to a node-based API. The old methods were deprecated in
Repository.java, and I do not really recommend to use the Storage
interface any longer. I'm sorry for the lacking documentation, the whole
thing is a WIP.
The getRevisions() method does not have any contract, because its
purpose was to show "any kind of information" about the revisions,
merely for displaying it to the user. It was added with the idea of
replacing it later by real versioning (see Node.java and Revision.java).
As for the other two methods, I have no idea about their contracts.
Please feel free to define one.

Josias