[Yanel-dev] htmlunit tests

Josias Thöny josias.thoeny at wyona.com
Thu Feb 8 16:21:40 CET 2007

simon litwan wrote:
> hi all
>
> i think we should add some more tests. i would like to write htmlunit
> tests for all the test use-cases under
> http://localhost:8080/yanel/test/use-cases/
>
> now i'm not sure where to place this tests. at the moment the testing
> framework supports resource-type tests and core tests.
>
> i think both places are not ideal for this use-case tests. you don't
> need to have this use-cases realm so the test would fail if they are in
> resource-type or core.

But if you add the tests to the realm, they will fail if someone does
not include the corresponding resource. Most tests are specific to a
resource. Or what kind of tests do you have in mind?
I would say the tests belong to the resources, and if someone wants to
execute the tests, he needs to include the test realm.
Or do you want to test something which is specific to a realm, but not
specific to a resource?

josias