[Yanel-dev] htmlunit tests

simon litwan simon.litwan at wyona.com
Thu Feb 8 11:46:06 CET 2007

hi all

i think we should add some more tests. i would like to write htmlunit
tests for all the test use-cases under
http://localhost:8080/yanel/test/use-cases/

now i'm not sure where to place this tests. at the moment the testing
framework supports resource-type tests and core tests.

i think both places are not ideal for this use-case tests. you don't
need to have this use-cases realm so the test would fail if they are in
resource-type or core.

couldn't we extend the testing framework to have realm specific tests?

simon

Simon Litwan                               simon.litwan at wyona.com